Remuneration: Market related
Location: Cape Town, Gardens
Education level: Diploma
Job level: Mid
An exciting career opportunity exists for a meticulous UX Designer in a fast-growing, fun-loving, digital and creative agency. At Now Boarding we work with well-known South African and global brands, corporates and startups, and no two projects are ever the same. Our specialisation is web and mobile UX and UI design, but our team also works on traditional brand and above the line campaigns.
We thrive on creativity and collaborative relationships with our clients and we’re passionate about results-driven, conceptual thinking and pixel-perfect design. What sets us apart from many agencies is that we work in a lean and agile environment, and we like to move fast!
We’re looking for a UX Designer (preferably with some UI Design experience) with a fascination for usability and a passion for designing digital products for humans. If you’re a strong team player and you operate best where people, design and business meet, we’d like to hear from you.
We’d like you to…
- Create wireframes, sitemaps and screen flows.
- Develop personas and usage scenarios and journeys.
- Create product prototypes.
- Conduct usability testing.
- Analyse user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience.
- Work with data teams on conversion optimisation.
- Work with content teams to enhance usability and conversion.
- Conduct usability audits on existing products.
- Get involved in product discovery workshops and projects.
- Interface directly with clients and developers as necessary.
- Help out with User Interface design as necessary.
We’ll need you to have…
- Relevant tertiary education.
- 3 years of UX Design experience.
- Some UI Design experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- The ability to effectively work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of design products such as Photoshop and Sketch.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Learns fast and is able to grasp the requirements of a project quickly.
- Is highly detail orientated.
- Works well and effectively under pressure.
- Takes initiative, doesn’t wait for instruction and manages their own time.
- Is completely dependable.
What we hope you’ll love about working with us:
- Challenging projects in a wide variety of industries.
- Working with businesses of all sizes, from startups to corporates, both local and international.
- Our fun, crazy, talented and incredibly smart team.
- Unlimited online training, we love it if you want to learn.
- Delicious lunches every day and a fridge full of chocolate dessert.
- Our amazing coffee machine and freshly-roasted Deluxe coffee beans (yes, we are coffee snobs).
- Our Friday office dog, Yoyo.
- Awesome and collaborative relationships with our clients.
- Quirky, light and bright offices in Gardens.
If you think you’re the right person…
Please send a Letter of Motivation, your CV and your Portfolio to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!